4 BED · 2 BATH · 1,900 SQ FT
We invite you to experience luxurious living at its finest in this immaculate, beautiful home with unique character. The house is nested in the wood with 36 windows and plenty of natural light and beautiful trees. It is located in the well-established Haymount neighborhood, in the highly demanded Vanstory Hills School district (rated 10 out of 10), near shopping centers, the hospital and Fort Bragg base.
- Four bedrooms and a separate office building at the back of the house.
- Dramatic soaring moldings.
- Fresh paint all through the house inside and outside. Mosaic painting of the out door floors and the porch.
- Nice brick walkways.
- Charming arch from the living area to the kitchen with decorative lighting.
- Warm newly finished hard wood floors in the living room, stairs and the bedrooms.
- Large kitchen with a new exotic granite countertop and eat-in area.
- 36 Vinyl windows with wooden shutters.
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom with accordion door.
- Newly remodeled two full bathrooms, new tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- New luxurious vanities.
- Nice fireplace
- New decorative vinyl fence.
- Nicely landscaped fenced backyard, with a privacy area surrounded by vinyl lattice.
The house rate ranges between 1000 and 1300 Dollars per month. Monthly rate varies with length of stay
WE DO RUN BACKGROUND CHECK FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR TENANT
TEXT to 910-584-6064 . Please indicate the following
a. Location and the room you are interested in.
c. Age and sex
d. Expected dates of move in and move out.
Click here to check availability
Have a question, click here to Contact us