FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to reserve a location:
To make a reservation, for more information, questions or for exact pricing and current availability, please fill the availability form and indicate which location do you prefer and what are your requirements. There are no obligations. It is not an application. We do not ask for sensitive info.
Please make sure you mention your requirements so we can suggest the best location that meets these requirements:
- your budget (some locations will cost less)
- do you require a room with a private bath or regular room (which is a less expensive) or the whole house
- work location (or gate that you use) so we can suggest which is best to meet your requirements.
We respond within few hours.
Please use click on Contact us to schedule an appointment to meet at the office to discuss the options and for showing. We can do video showing if you are not in the area by skype, FaceTime, Facebook messenger, Viber or ICQO. You can schedule video showing by clicking on "Contact us" tab
Once you like the location, we proceed with reservation.
Who currently live in our properties:
We have been a leading provider of healthcare employee housing, travel nurses, doctors, military contractors, and active military service member.
Do I meet your requirements:
* We require steady income and solid history of work .
* Income at least 3 times the rent
* Clear background check
* No eviction history
PETS are allowed
If you require pet free house, please let us know.
We have equal opportunity housing.
What is the typical furniture and aminities of a house?
Some homes have a pool , or you can use the pool at the office location
* Sofa or comfy chairs
* Coffee table
* cable connections
* Lights, TV (if requested)
* Fitted kitchen units
* Hob and oven
* Full size Refrigerator (french door stainless refrigerators in some locations)
* Coffee maker
* Cutlery and utensils
* Pans and cookware
Most homes have newly remodeled kitchen cabinets with granite countertop.
* Full bathroom suite
* Bath and/or shower
* Shower curtain and mat
* Vanity unit
* Jacuzzi tub (in some units)
* Queen-sized beds or larger
* All bed linen and pillows (if requested)
* LED TV ( if you request)
* Closet ( some has walk in closets)
* night stand
* Chest drawer
Available for one or more cars on a garage, drive way or carport ( some locations)
* All utilities including gas, water, high speed internet and electricity are connected.
* Wi-Fi or broadband internet
This is shared living situation. Costs are split between tenants.
Full size washer and dryer
STORAGE and GARAGE
are supplied upon request
Central AC units
Frequently asked questions:
1. How many tenants are living in the house if I am going to share the house with others?
Average number of rooms are 3-4 rooms . Not all rooms are occupied at same time. You can rent the whole house. Rate for whole house ranges from 900 to 1500 Dollars depending on square footage, location and the term of lease.
2. Are there locks on the individual bedrooms?
3. Is laundry on site in all the homes?
Yes, there are a full washer and dryer in every house.
4. Is there adequate parking available?
5. How do rates compare for 3, 6 and 12 month leases?
Because many of our tenants are not sure when they will move out, we have a pay as you go rate. The rate will be flexible according to the actual period of rent.
We also have a rate for month to month rent.
6. Is there a required notice period if leaving before the end of lease period?
Yes. It will be stated in your lease. We require a notice at least 15 days if you have a monthly rate. The notice for longer terms will be one month. No notice is required for shorter than month rent.
7. Is there an initial deposit required?
Yes, it depends on your credit score and how long are you going to rent.
8. Is smoking allowed in the homes?
NO. It is allowed only outside the house.
9. Does each home have a recycling services?
10. Do you have a military clause in case a service member receive orders to deploy or move to another base?
11. Are pets allowed?
Yes . If you want a pet free house, please let us know.
12. How many bathrooms will I share with other tenants if I get a regular room ( not master)
Each house has at least 2 to 3 bathrooms.
13. Do you prorate rent if I move after the first of the month?
Yes we do.
14. What are your prices compared to other comparable locations?
Our prices are much lower as we are dedicated to serve our community. If you find a house at a lower rate in same location or at comparable conditions, we beat it by 5%.
15. What proof of income do you require?
Pay stub or W2 or any other proof of work or we can call to verify your info. Your work ID is sometimes enough proof.
16. Can I have a friend live with me?
Yes but we need to add him or her in the lease.
17. Can I change the lock on my room?
Yes but you need to supply a copy of the keys to the landlord just in case you are locked out. Nobody will have access to your room without your poermission.
18. Are your homes clean?
Yes as we keep a schedule of cleaning.
19. Do you have rooms with more privacy?
yes we do. We have in law suites. Some of our rooms do not share walls with other rooms. Some rooms have private entry. Please indicate your requirements in your application. We can also rent 2 attached rooms.
20. What rate will I get?
We cannot specify a rate until you choose a certain room at a certain location. This is what we discuss during office meeting. Availability changes as we always have rooms that become vacant and rooms that become rented. Rates have a wide range according to room size , the rent period, location and weather it has a private bath or not
22. What if I want to change from a house to another house if my work location change or I do not feel comfortable with some roommates?
You can always move to another location without restrictions and at no extra cost. If the location that is available now does not meet all your requirements, you can always change to another location once it becomes available. You may like to move to a less expensive location once it becomes available. You have the priority over the new applications for same spot.
23. I am coming for a short period and will not have transportation:
Some of our homes are short walk to the bus stops. Others are a short walk to Cape Fear hospital. We have agreements with uber drivers for discounted rates or we can assign a car to you with or without a driver. We can pick you from the airport. Just please indicate what you need in your application.